Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 7 (Photos & Images / Technology)

I used to be a bit afraid of technology, but I have come a lloooooonngg way! These are the things that I use on a daily basis: cell phone, MP3 player, a laptop computer (email, Internet, etc), TiVo, digital camera, DVD player, and the good old microwave oven!

I love the digital camera because you can see your pictures immediately and know if you need to re-take the shot. I like posting my pics to various websites so I can share the photos with my friends and family right away, instead of waiting to get the film developed.

I am a big TiVo fan. I can record two shows at the same time, while I watch last week's episodes of my favorite shows. It's great!!

P.S. I posted a comment on Susan's Blog (http://millerclan5.blogspot.com/) regarding the disposition of a certain K9.

No comments: