Library Girl

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (33)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • Week 5 - Thing 12 (Rollyo)
      • Week 5 - Thing 11 (LibraryThing)
      • Week 5 - Thing 10 (Play Week / Image Generator)
      • Week 4 - Thing 8 & 9 (RSS / Bloglines)
      • Week 3 - Thing 7 (Photos & Images / Technology)
      • Relaxing Noodles
      • Week 3 - Thing 6 (Photos & Images / Flickr Mashups)
      • Week 3 - Thing 5 (Photos & Images / Flickr)
      • run!
      • Flickr
      • Week 2 - Thing 4 (Blogging / Register)
      • Week 2 - Thing 3 (Blog / Set Up)
      • Week 1 - Thing 2 (Intro / Habits of Lifelong Learn...
      • Week 1 - Thing 1 (Intro / Read)
      • 7 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits
      • Hello!

About Me

LbryGrl
View my complete profile

Friends

  • 23 Things Plus
  • Carroll Participants
  • Christina's Candid Corner
  • LbryGrl @ MySpace
  • Live To Read
  • Persnickety Fits
  • Readers Rule
  • Real Live Woman
  • Running With Librarians
  • Susan's Blog

Flat Noodles

Flat Noodles

Smokey at the Window

Smokey at the Window

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 2 - Thing 3 (Blog / Set Up)

I already had a blog set up, but I had never posted anything to it. I customized it a little, in appearance and now I am posting everything about the 23 Things!
Posted by LbryGrl at 10:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home