Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Week 8 - Thing 19 (Web 2.0 Awards)

I looked at the top-ranked sites for Fun Stuff, Books, and Questions & Answers. I perused Cocktail Builders because I never know what drink to order. Under Questions & Answers, they ranked Yahoo Answers, Minti, and Say-So. I had never heard of the second two sites. Minti considers itself a parent-to-parent advice-opeida. Say-So explains itself this way "a hybrid. It's wild, untamed. It's a versatile little web-app that allows you to post a page for feedback from literally thousands of people all over the world..."

Lastly, I found Listdump, which won 3rd prize under the category Lists and Polls. I like this site: http://www.listdump.com/

I could see using the awards page for staff to learn about the "best" websites to use and to recommend to customers.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I absolutely love this song. I've got to try doing it with Zoho Writer too.
Livetoread